Wednesday, April 28, 2010
scrolling
Creating this game I had alot of fun because it was alot easier because of the fact that i already knew wat I was doing. It was also difficult because I tried to put more into my game than everyone else because that wasn't enough for me to be satisfied. I had trouble finding all of the things that I needed for everything to work correctly and I got frustrated a little bit. I tried to go for having the best game out of all classes so thats ehy it took me a little bit longer than everyone else in the class and hopefully my game is the best. Overall my experience making this game was fun and I learned alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great game like the animations of how the helicopters blow up.
ReplyDeletethis game is str8 but is shorter then yo shirts.....
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe animations of the game was goo. The game was too short.
ReplyDeleteI liked the game a little. You could have done better by making him shoot faster.
ReplyDeletei like the animations i was ok could of did it better
ReplyDeleteI LIKE YOUR GAME..! GREAT JOB
ReplyDeleteYour game was ok but it was too short.!
ReplyDelete